Sweet potato fries are a salty-sweet, crunchy and healthy treat that is perfect for every health-conscious snacker!
These crispy fries are simple and easy to make as they require fewer cooking steps due to being baked.
Enjoy the recipe!
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut your sweet potatoes into sticks 1/4 to 1/2 inch wide and 3 inches long. Toss with oil.
- Mix spices, salt and pepper in a small bowl and toss them with the sweet potatoes. Spread out on two rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake until brown and crisp on the bottom at about 15 minutes. Flip and cook until the other side is crisp for about 10 minutes. Serve hot.
Muzzarelli Farms is open May through November and carries several varieties of potatoes. Click here to learn more about our farm market.