Kale Fritters Recipe
Fritters hit the spot when you want something fried, greasy and yummy. But no need to feel guilty when you make Kale Fritters, because they're made with healthy, nutritious kale!
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour (blanched and finely ground)
- 1/4 cup parmesan (dry-grated)
- 1 tablespoon fresh, minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions (both white and green parts)
- 8 oz kale leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the eggs, almond flour, parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, black pepper, and scallions in a food processor bowl. Briefly process to mix.
- Add the kale gradually, about a quarter at a time, and mix well.
- Heat half the olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Using a 4-oz ice cream scoop or a 1/4 measuring cup, drop mounds of the kale mixture into the oil, gently flatting each one. Fry until golden brown (about 4 minutes per side).
That's it! Kale Fritters are easy peasy, delicious and satisfying, while healthy at the same time!